1. Name: Lauri Harle
2. Age: 20
3. Hometown: Helsinki
4. Sponsors: Remz
5. Favorite skate event you attended so far: All the winterclash events i have been, always enjoyed them! And of course the Mukko realstreet comps been the most fun!
6. Best contest results so far: At mukko realstreet X 3th place.
7. Three characteristic features that describes you the best: Haha this one is hard.. I laugh a lot, Im friendly and I try to take it easy.
8. Current set-up: Remz 09-01.
9. Best rolling edit you have seen in 2010 so far: Theres too many to mention, the latest what I saw and liked was Bolinos 90 seconds edit from revolution.
10. Good advice you’ve been given: It’s good to be patient.
11. Dumpest thing you did in your life so far: Drinking too much and saying/explaining stupid things.
12. Best thing you did in your life so far: Grabbed some skates.
13. A place you really want to travel to next: Australia! Leaving there in September if everything works out as planned.
14. How does your perfect session look like? Some skaters, good weather, nice athmosphere, chilling and lacing good tricks.
15. One Amateur who should be pro: CJ Wellsmore, no doubt!