Photos provided by Adapt
The Adapt Vegan II Be-Mag Edition will be on display at the Summerclash 2013 tradeshow. Make sure to stop by the Be-Mag and Adapt booths at the event to check them out in person!
Quoting Pieter Wijnant, Adapt Co-Founder:
We are proud to announce that together with Be-Mag we have created a new boot model based on our most popular skate, the Vegan II. This is our second boot in collaboration with Be-Mag and one of the best looking products we have ever created.
By using only the best fibers and finest Italian synthetic leathers, the Adapt Vegan II Be-Mag Edition is a real piece of art – once again. Every single boot is handmade with the passion and precision in Holland, resulting in the incredible quality you have all become to expect from Adapt.
The Be-Mag cube logo stands again with pride as we keep on celebrating Be-Mag’s 15th Years Anniversary with these exclusive, limited Adapt models.
Adapt Vegan II Be-Mag Edition Specifications
- Premium Italian synthetic leather
- Lightweight Carbon/Kevlar shell with integrated cuff
- 100% thermoplastic shell
- Improved high density neoprene foam
- Anatomically shaped foam structure
- Anatomically correct V-cut
- Breathable airmesh lining
- PU compound removable sole
- Two layer compound removable shock absorber
- Reinforced thermoplastic toe cap
- Kevlar fabric reinforced strap and strap protector
- Powereyelets ensuring a perfect heel lock
- Symetrics symmetrical soulplate including SixMount system
- Velcro patch to prevent tongue from twisting
- Lace loop for better fit of the tongue
- High-end Canadian waxed laces
- Aprox. 890 grams for size 41 with soulplates
Adapt Vegan II Be-Mag Edition
Still available – and no less stunning – is the original Adapt × Be-Mag Collaboration Skate. It’s based on the Adapt One and is now available in three color schemes. You can look at it below and also purchase it here. Also available as a complete setup here.
The Adapt × Be-Mag Collaboration Skate
Just in case you’ve missed it, Adapt Brand have just announed their free worldwide shipping option this week. One more reason to give them a try!
Be-Mag would like to thank Olga and Pieter at Adapt for all their work put in to make both the Adapt × Be-Mag Collaboration Skate and the Adapt Vegan II Be-Mag Edition a reality. We appreciate your dedication!
Go get yourself a piece of history and celebrate 15 years of Be-Mag with us!