We’ll raffle 5 copies of the lastest Razors video “Children of the Future” to the lucky selected entrants.
How do you get involved? This time we make it very easy, you just have to do the following:
1. Spread this article on your own facebook page, twitter, google+ page or on your own blog.
2. Then post the link you put up on facebook, twitter, google+ or your blog in the comments below this article and let us know why you would like to have a copy of the lastest Razors video.
Tip: You don’t know how you get the link from a status update on facebook, twitter or google+? Here’s what you need to do: Go to the status update you want to link to. Then click the time the status update was sent. The page that comes up is specifically for that status update. The address that’s shown in your web browser is the link to the status update.
This is what a comment should look like:
“I posted this article on my facebook-profile here: https://www.facebook.com/brian.shima/posts/346253682136199 . I want the new Razors video “Children of the Future” because…“
Pretty simple, right?
Terms and Conditions
- The competition runs until December 15th 2012!
- The competition is only available to registered Be-Mag users.
- You must comment on this article according to the request stated above.
- Only comments of registered users will be considered for this competition! If you want to take part in this competition, but are not yet registered on Be-Mag, do it now. Register here.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- No cash alternative available.
Watch the video trailer and read about the Children of the Future here.