Eulogy recently released a new line of wheels carrying a new compound. During the testing phases of the new compound the wheels were coined the “crack wheels” by Robert Lievanos and several others. We’ll raffle out one set of each of the 2012 Kyler Martz edition wheels to the lucky selected entrants. (See all six models above.)
How do you get involved? This time we make it very easy, you just have to do the following:
1. Spread this article on your own facebook page, twitter, google+ page or on your own blog.
2. Then post the link you put up on facebook, twitter, google+ or your blog in the comments below this article and let us know why you would like to have one of the sets of the new Eulogy whels.
Tip: You don’t know how you get the link from a status update on facebook, twitter or google+? Here’s what you need to do: Go to the status update you want to link to. Then click the time the status update was sent. The page that comes up is specifically for that status update. The address that’s shown in your web browser is the link to the status update.
This is what a comment should look like:
“I posted this article on my facebook-profile here: https://www.facebook.com/oliver.nermerich/posts/346253682136199 . I want a set of brand new Eulogy wheels because…“
Pretty simple, right?
Terms and Conditions
- The competition runs until September 30th 2012!
- The competition is only available to registered Be-Mag users from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- You must comment on this article according to the request stated above.
- Only comments of registered users will be considered for this competition! If you want to take part in this competition, but are not yet registered on Be-Mag, do it now. Register here.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- No cash alternative available.
On September 30th we will pick six winners from all contenders. Based on previous prize raffles your winning chances are pretty good! Good luck.